Information and Guidelines on Research Topics
05/18/20 Notice to Principal Investigators: To assist the Ithaca-based campuses in reopening laboratories, Cornell is exploring centrally sourcing a critical, standardized selection of supplies (gloves, gowns, masks, alcohol, reagents, disinfectant, etc.). If your project uses these materials, please complete this survey to assist in setting up a campus recharge center to support research needs. (One survey per research group.) Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Research and Operations Reactivation
- Research and Operations Reactivation: Michael Kotlikoff Message (5/18/20)
- Reactivating Research and Supporting Operations Report (PDF version) You are advised to contact your building or facilities manager prior to developing a plan to obtain further instruction and guidance. Some colleges and units have developed special application forms.
- PI Survey on needs for Personal Productive Equipment and Supplies (05/18/20)
- Environment, Health and Safety: Catalog of Research Reactivation Procedures
- CARE Preparation for Phased Re-opening (5/29/20)
- Campus Reactivation Planning Committees: Community Feedback (April 2020)
- Research Continuity Guidelines and Planning Announcements
- Environmental, Health, and Safety COVID-19 Resource Page
- CARE COVID-19 Resource Page
- OVPR SARS-CoV-2 Seed Grant Funding (Program closed 6/10)
- SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Rapid Research Response(SERAC) (Program closed 6/7)
- Biomedical Equipment and Testing Rapid Response (BETRR)