Information and Guidelines on Research Topics
To ensure workplace health and safety as Cornell’s phased reactivation proceeds, employees must adhere to Working During COVID-19 guidance issued by the Division of Human Resources, and those approved to work or conduct research on the Ithaca campus or related facilities must complete the Daily Check prior to their arrival each day.
Research and Operations Reactivation
- Research and Operations Reactivation: Michael Kotlikoff Message (5/18/20)
- Reactivating Research and Supporting Operations Report (PDF version) You are advised to contact your building or facilities manager prior to developing a plan to obtain further instruction and guidance. Some colleges and units have developed special application forms.
- Guidelines for Purchasing face coverings, gloves, disinfecting supplies, and hand sanitizer for labs (05/22/20)
- Center for Animal Resources and Education (CARE) Preparation for Phased Re-opening (5/29/20)
- Campus Reactivation Planning Committees: Community Feedback (April 2020)
- Environmental, Health, and Safety COVID-19 Resource Page
- CARE COVID-19 Resource Page
- OVPR SARS-CoV-2 Seed Grant Funding (Program closed 6/10)
- SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Rapid Research Response(SERAC) (Program closed 6/7)
- Biomedical Equipment and Testing Rapid Response (BETRR)
- Research Continuity Guidelines and Planning Announcements