- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- Research Development
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- Export Controls
- (-) COI - Conflict of Interest
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- (-) CALS Sponsored Research office
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- CVM Research Office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
Are you conducting research with human participants? Do you have a financial relationship with a com...
Do you consult for a company, serve on a Scientific Advisory Board, or have another financial relati...
Are you planning to seek out funding from the federal government through a Small Business Innovation...
This is an approved guidance document, detailing the role and responsibilities of Conflict Managers,...
Sponsors and the government hold the University responsible for ensuring that any conflicts related ...
December 2020 OSP Roundtable - Introduction to SciENcv: Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae
Join us for an interactive presentation reviewing the basic functionality of SciENcv for researchers...
Register for the federal and non-federal systems used for identifying potential funding sources and ...
Are you conducting research with human participants? Do you have a financial relationship with an en...