Financial courses with relevance for people working with sponsored funds, grants and contracts are a...
Filter by type
Filter by office
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- Export Controls
- (-) SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research Development
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
Hands-on class designed for transaction specialists who need to review, monitor, and report on trans...
All university personnel dealing with financial management of sponsored projects must be knowledgeab...
The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Development, the Office of Sponsored Financial Service...
Intended to develop and maintain a skilled cadre of research administration professionals within the...
Training resources from NCURA available at no charge to the Cornell community.