Looking for guidance and resources? The links and documents below will help you to understand the ma...
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- (-) IRB - Institutional Review Board
- Research Development
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- Export Controls
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CVM Research Office
- Research Communications
A limited number of biomedical procedures are used in human participant studies on the Ithaca campus...
Avoid delays by understanding the IRB process from protocol submission to review, revision, and appr...
The Cornell University Office of Research Integrity and Assurance (ORIA) and WCM Office of Research ...
IRB regulations now incorporate the broad definition of “clinical trial” adopted by the National Ins...
Research with human participants in other countries must comply with both U.S. and international eth...
When Cornell researchers plan to participate in a collaborative or multi-site study, there are a few...
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about human participant research at Cornell...
Revisions to the Federal policy for the protection of human participants in research (the "Common Ru...
Learn about the research implications of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).