Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- (-) IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- (-) CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- Research Development
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- Export Controls
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- (-) CALS Sponsored Research office
- CVM Research Office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
Cornell University regards the study of animals in teaching and research as essential to continued p...
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions about animal care and use at Cornell (e.g., ...
This section covers the instructions for submitting a new IACUC protocol. For information on how to ...
Follow the steps below in order to add a person to an approved IACUC protocol.
The use of animals for research, teaching, or testing is subject to Cornell Policy 1.4 and NY State ...