Cornell utilizes the training program delivered by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initia...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- (-) Export Controls
- Research Development
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- (-) CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- (-) COI - Conflict of Interest
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
Updated April 26, 2022 Clarification for Researchers of Cornell COVID-19 Public Health Guidelines E...
Published on: Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 1:54pm
As part of the campus-wide Research Administration Support Systems (RASS) rollout, the current syste...
Published on: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 1:39pm
All researchers who work with advanced computing chips, supercomputers, semiconductors, or integrate...
Published on: Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 12:27am
The objectives of the educational programs are the promotion of animal welfare through the teaching ...
Any transaction with any area of Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine must be elevated to the Export Control ...
Published on: Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 7:50pm