Financial courses with relevance for people working with sponsored funds, grants and contracts are a...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- (-) Export Controls
- Research Development
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- (-) CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
Hands-on class designed for transaction specialists who need to review, monitor, and report on trans...
Cornell utilizes the training program delivered by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initia...
Updates from federal agencies for researchers.
Published on: Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 11:05am
The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Development, the Office of Sponsored Financial Service...
All researchers who work with advanced computing chips, supercomputers, semiconductors, or integrate...
Published on: Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 12:27am
Any transaction with any area of Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine must be elevated to the Export Control ...
Published on: Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 7:50pm
Archive of updates on regulations, systems, and expectations from federal sponsors.
Published on: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - 2:54pm
Intended to develop and maintain a skilled cadre of research administration professionals within the...