All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
Filter by type
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- Research Development
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- Export Controls
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- (-) EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- (-) Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- CVM Research Office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
To report any on-campus emergency, call Cornell Police at 911 on a Cornell phone, 255-1111 on a cell...
Information on Bloodborne Pathogens, definitions, and how to register for bloodborne pathogen traini...
The Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) team provides efficient, friendly, and professional proposal...
Register for the federal and non-federal systems used for identifying potential funding sources and ...