Training offered by the US federal government. Most useful for departmental administrators working w...
Filter by office
- (-) OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- (-) COI - Conflict of Interest
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- (-) Export Controls
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) IRB - Institutional Review Board
- Research Development
Hands-on class designed for transaction specialists who need to review, monitor, and report on trans...
Cornell utilizes the training program delivered by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initia...
Limited Enrollment - Click here for the Application
The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Development, the Office of Sponsored Financial Service...
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) offers a variety of training opportunities for campus faculty...
Intended to develop and maintain a skilled cadre of research administration professionals within the...
Training resources from NCURA available at no charge to the Cornell community.