Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- (-) CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- (-) RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- (-) Research Communications
Cornell University regards the study of animals in teaching and research as essential to continued p...
Projects involving work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid mole...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
Sarah Schlagter, Esq.Director, Research Integrity | Export Control and Compliance Officer
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
COI - Conflict of Interest
For the benefit of human and animal health, the mission of CARE is to ensure quality animal care and...
The use of animals for research, teaching, or testing is subject to Cornell Policy 1.4 and NY State ...