Preparing and submitting proposals requires collaboration. We are here to help.
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) Export Controls
- (-) CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- (-) RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- (-) RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
Sarah Schlagter, Esq.Director, Research Integrity | Export Control and Compliance Officer
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
COI - Conflict of Interest
Cornell provides a secure registry system for faculty, staff, and students to record Cornell-related...
CTL Practicum, an Internship Program to Gain Hands-on Experience in Technology Commercialization
November 22, 2019
Noon - 1:00 pm
142 Sciences Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850
CTL Practicum is an experiential program to gain valuable exposure to the process of commercializati...
It is critical that faculty, staff and students wishing to travel to Iran or engage with an Iranian ...
CTL Enterprise Seminar – The Nuts and Bolts of University-based Startups
November 07, 2019
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Belfer Research Building
Room BB 302-C&D
413 East 69th St.
New York, NY 10021
Learn from Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR) about the nuts and bolts of University-based ...
Export Control Laws are a set of federal regulations that restrict the release of certain items, inf...