Many sponsors—as well as research compliance committees (such as the IRB)—require data management pl...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) Export Controls
- (-) CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- (-) RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
Once your research project is complete, you will likely have a number of files (hard copy and electr...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
Sarah Schlagter, Esq.Director, Research Integrity | Export Control and Compliance Officer
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
COI - Conflict of Interest
Cornell provides a secure registry system for faculty, staff, and students to record Cornell-related...
CTL Practicum, an Internship Program to Gain Hands-on Experience in Technology Commercialization
November 22, 2019
Noon - 1:00 pm
142 Sciences Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850
CTL Practicum is an experiential program to gain valuable exposure to the process of commercializati...
It is critical that faculty, staff and students wishing to travel to Iran or engage with an Iranian ...