All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- Export Controls
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- (-) EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- (-) Research Communications
Developing a proposal that includes work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic ...
Projects involving work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid mole...
Closing a project, including financial and non-financial processes. What to do if a project ends ear...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
The Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) reviews and approves work using recombinant or synthetic...
Research Safety, part of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), is staffed by a team of Biological Sa...
To report any on-campus emergency, call Cornell Police at 911 on a Cornell phone, 255-1111 on a cell...
Information on Bloodborne Pathogens, definitions, and how to register for bloodborne pathogen traini...