Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- (-) ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- (-) Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- (-) IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) is life sciences research that, based on current understanding, ...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their activities with recombinant or synthetic nucleic ...
Cornell University’s researchers and scholars consistently translate discovery into a meaningful and...
Many sponsors—as well as research compliance committees (such as the IRB)—require data management pl...
Funding opportunities for Equipment Grants, from various sponsor agencies and foundations, in alphab...
Once your research project is complete, you will likely have a number of files (hard copy and electr...