Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- (-) ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
Many sponsors—as well as research compliance committees (such as the IRB)—require data management pl...
Once your research project is complete, you will likely have a number of files (hard copy and electr...
Developing a proposal that includes work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic ...
Projects involving work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid mole...
Closing a project, including financial and non-financial processes. What to do if a project ends ear...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...