Cornell University’s researchers and scholars consistently translate discovery into a meaningful and...
- (-) OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- (-) OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
Request access to see sponsored projects administrative data. Cornell provides multiple tools you ca...
Many sponsors—as well as research compliance committees (such as the IRB)—require data management pl...
Facilities & Administrative (F&A) rates (sometimes referred to as indirect costs) for use in...
Standard allowances for education costs for graduate and professional students. Tuition and other bu...
Funding opportunities for Equipment Grants, from various sponsor agencies and foundations, in alphab...
Non-financial agreements (NFAs) are non-monetary arrangements in relation to the conduct of research...
The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Development has compiled a library of successful propo...
Once your research project is complete, you will likely have a number of files (hard copy and electr...