Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) is life sciences research that, based on current understanding, ...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- (-) IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- (-) RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their activities with recombinant or synthetic nucleic ...
Many sponsors—as well as research compliance committees (such as the IRB)—require data management pl...
Once your research project is complete, you will likely have a number of files (hard copy and electr...
Developing a proposal that includes work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic ...
Projects involving work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid mole...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...