- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- (-) IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- Export Controls
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- (-) RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
The intent of this policy is to describe the procedure for reporting misuse, mistreatment, or non-co...
The IACUC must review all proposed teaching, testing and research activities using live vertebrate a...
The intent of this policy is to outline and describe the guidelines for assigning research, testing ...
This policy describes exemptions from standards of animal care, and the procedure for requesting and...
This policy serves to help identify who can be the PI of record for an IACUC protocol as defined by ...
The intent of this policy is to describe the mandates and procedures for IACUC review of projects wh...
The intent of this policy is to provide guidance and procedures governing projects requiring the acq...
This policy describes the required information that must be available to personnel in animal facilit...
The intent of this document is to describe the procedure for review, approval, and distribution of a...