Many internal and external resources are available to support the Cornell community in understanding research security related requirements.
- Disclose Foreign Collaborations and Support
- Disclosing International Partnerships
- Export Controls in Research and Education
- Export Control and Confidentiality Agreements
Other International Agreements
- International Travel Resources
- Travel Registry
- Export Controls and International Travel
- Fly America Act
- Cornell’s IT Device Loaner Program
Foreign Talent Programs
Communications from the Federal Government
- Department of Defense Policy on Countering Unwanted Foreign Influence in Fundamental Research
- Details how DoD is going to engage in appropriate security reviews on fundamental research projects. Includes a matrix for research security compliance assessments.
- SBIR and STTR Extension Act of 2022
- Requires agencies to implement a due diligence program to assess security risks for all SBIR and STTR proposals. Requires disclosure of information related to foreign ties, business relationships, investment, and ownership.
- CHIPS National Security Landing Page
- CHIPS National Security Guidebook