Each college has a human resources representative who can help with your questions. 

Get Help

  • Your research administrator or departmental admin should be your first stop if you have questions. 
  • If you're in the Research Division, the Human Resources office has offer letter templates for exempt, non-exempt, and academic positions as well as employment-related forms. Otherwise, contact your department HR.  
  • For assistance related to visa applications and processes for foreign faculty, staff and students, contact the Office of Global Learning.