Cornell University’s Center for Advanced Computing together with Weill Cornell Medicine's Scientific Computing Unit, ITS, and Clinical and Translational Science Center are pleased to offer a new Scientific Computing Training Series.
Training sessions are open to all workforce members and students of Cornell University, WCM, WCM-Q, and Cornell Tech. They are free of charge.
- Nov. 1: Data Transfer Tools
- Nov. 9: Introduction to Modern R Data Analysis
- Nov. 15: Introduction to Jupyter Lab for Python
- Dec. 6: Introduction to Python
- Dec. 13: Linux for Researchers
More topics to come Winter and Spring 2023!