Join us for a discussion on sponsored projects involving human participant research. We will also share new features in Cornell’s Research Administration Support System (RASS) including the new RASS-IRB module. At this session attendees will learn about:
- When Cornell IRB approval is required for sponsored projects involving human participant research.
- IRB program development (“prescreening”) approvals and how to request one.
- How IRB review is handled for funded multi-site/multi-institution human participant research projects (including subaward and “single IRB” requirements).
- Cornell’s new RASS-IRB system that is used to support human participant research protocol creation, submission, review, and approval functions for new studies, amendments, and continuing reviews.
- General RASS Updates and new features.
Presenters: Myles Gideon, Carrie Susskind, and Christine Ashdown
For RASS information, please visit http://guide.rass.cornell.edu or email RASS at firstname.lastname@example.org