One of the most prestigious awards for early investigators, the National Science Foundation (NSF) Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER) requires an integrated plan for innovative research and education that sets the stage for a high-impact career.
In this webinar, designed for research administrators as well as interested faculty members, we will address:
- Designing a competitive project for CAREER
- Presenting a 5-year project in the context of a 10-year plan
- Trends in CAREER education plans
- Integration of research and education
Webinar: Keys to a Competitive NSF CAREER
Date: Tuesday, March 23rd
Time: 12pm ET / 9am PT
- Bryan DeBusk — Senior Grants Consultant, Hanover Research
- Erin Bangsboll — Senior Content Director, Hanover Research
Unable to attend? Register and we will send a copy of the recording and slides after the webinar.