Below you can find all announcements & newsletters that have been sent to IRB researchers since October 2021.
IRB Newsletter: Fall 2022
September 27, 2022
1. Final Reminder: New Exempt Protocol Training Requirement - Effective 10/1/22
2. Revised Guidance for Conducting In-Person Research During the COVID-19 Pandemic
3. New and Upcoming Resources
4. RASS-IRB Tips
5. New staff, Valerie and Lydia
IRB News: New Training Requirement for Exempt Research
July 29, 2022
The IRB announced that as of October 1, 2022, research team members on all protocols are required to have human participant research training, rather than only members of Expedited and Full Board protocols.
IRB News: Amendments to Migrated Protocols
April 25, 2022
Following the launch of the RASS-IRB system, the IRB shared guidance for amending migrated protocols, those that had been reviewed and approved before RASS.
RASS-IRB Launch Plan
Updated May 19, 2022
The IRB shared details regarding the implementation of the RASS-IRB system for handling protocols.
IRB News Fall 2021
October 28, 2021
1. Updated IRB guidance on research during the COVID-19 pandemic
2. New online IRB system in development
3. Tips on submitting a new protocol application