Below you can find all announcements & newsletters that have been sent to IRB researchers since October 2021.
July 7, 2023
1. New NIH Data Sharing and Management Policy
2. RASS-COI - System for Conflicts of Interest Reporting
3. One Year In: RASS-IRB Quirks and Reminders
4. Cornell University Buying Manual Update - Paying Human Participants
5. Freedom of Information Request Procedures
6. Welcome, VPRI Dr. Krystyn Van Vliet
September 27, 2022
1. Final Reminder: New Exempt Protocol Training Requirement - Effective 10/1/22
2. Revised Guidance for Conducting In-Person Research During the COVID-19 Pandemic
3. New and Upcoming Resources
4. RASS-IRB Tips
5. New staff, Valerie and Lydia
July 29, 2022
The IRB announced that as of October 1, 2022, research team members on all protocols are required to have human participant research training, rather than only members of Expedited and Full Board protocols.
April 25, 2022
Following the launch of the RASS-IRB system, the IRB shared guidance for amending migrated protocols, those that had been reviewed and approved before RASS.
Updated May 19, 2022
The IRB shared details regarding the implementation of the RASS-IRB system for handling protocols.
October 28, 2021
1. Updated IRB guidance on research during the COVID-19 pandemic
2. New online IRB system in development
3. Tips on submitting a new protocol application