SERAC (Now Closed)

Applications  to conduct “essential” research no longer need to be submitted to the SERAC program in light of the University’s Research Reactivation Plan.

See the Research and Operations Reactivation Committee report for details on how to submit your Research Reactivation Plan to conduct on-campus research. You are advised to contact your building or facilities manager prior to developing a plan to obtain further instruction and guidance. Some colleges and units have developed special application forms.