Cornell utilizes the training program delivered by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initia...
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- (-) OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Export Controls
- Research Development
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- (-) IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
Information on Bloodborne Pathogens, definitions, and how to register for bloodborne pathogen traini...
Updated April 26, 2022 Clarification for Researchers of Cornell COVID-19 Public Health Guidelines E...
Limited Enrollment - Click here for the Application
The Vice President for Research and Innovation, Emmanuel Giannelis, has formed an Infrastructure Com...
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation (OVPRI), in conjunction with the Office...
The Research Division salutes our service awardees for their dedicated work to advance research and ...
Cornell provides a subscription to Nature Masterclasses. All students, faculty, and staff can take a...
Cornell Research and Innovation welcomes Krystyn Van Vliet, who joins Cornell University on February...