Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) is life sciences research that, based on current understanding, ...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- (-) IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- (-) IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- (-) EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- (-) CALS Sponsored Research office
- CVM Research Office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their activities with recombinant or synthetic nucleic ...
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions about animal care and use at Cornell (e.g., ...
This section covers the instructions for submitting a new IACUC protocol. For information on how to ...
Follow the steps below in order to add a person to an approved IACUC protocol.
The use of animals for research, teaching, or testing is subject to Cornell Policy 1.4 and NY State ...