Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) is life sciences research that, based on current understanding, ...
Filter by type
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- (-) IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CVM Research Office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their activities with recombinant or synthetic nucleic ...
To report any on-campus emergency, call Cornell Police at 911 on a Cornell phone, 255-1111 on a cell...
All research that involves the use of human embryonic stem cells, human embryos, or their derivative...
This page provides quick links to federal policies, guidelines and biosafety resources
This page consists of a series of Frequently asked questions about materials used in research that r...
This document provides the charge of the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) and information abo...