Financial courses with relevance for people working with sponsored funds, grants and contracts are a...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- (-) SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Export Controls
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- Research Development
Hands-on class designed for transaction specialists who need to review, monitor, and report on trans...
Cornell utilizes the training program delivered by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initia...
The Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Development, the Office of Sponsored Financial Service...
To fulfill the attestation requirements, complete CULearn courses, RSRCH-OVPRI-Policy 4.21 Research ...
Intended to develop and maintain a skilled cadre of research administration professionals within the...
Training resources from NCURA available at no charge to the Cornell community.