- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- (-) Research Development
- (-) CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- (-) OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- (-) RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- (-) Research Communications
Cornell University regards the study of animals in teaching and research as essential to continued p...
Cornell University’s researchers and scholars consistently translate discovery into a meaningful and...
Funding opportunities for Equipment Grants, from various sponsor agencies and foundations, in alphab...
Projects involving work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid mole...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
For the benefit of human and animal health, the mission of CARE is to ensure quality animal care and...
Having a good idea is only one part of the equation in academic research. Having the funds to carry ...
Looking for assistance with a NYS project? Listen to the October 2021 OSP Roundtable with Cornell's ...
Listed below is a selection of recurring and prestigious funding opportunities that fall outside of ...