- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- (-) IRB - Institutional Review Board
- (-) ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- (-) SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- Export Controls
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
Financial Research Administration Forum
Experts from Sponsored Financial Services are hosting this forum to inform those who manage the fina...
Units or principal investigators assist in the financial closeout of projects. Sponsored Financial S...
Examples of costs commonly associated with sponsored projects, showing which are normally direct or ...
Many sponsors require that grantees make efforts to utilize small, minority-owned, and women-owned b...
Request access to see sponsored projects administrative data. Cornell provides multiple tools you ca...
Facilities & Administrative (F&A) rates (sometimes referred to as indirect costs) for use in...
Standard allowances for education costs for graduate and professional students. Tuition and other bu...
The Cornell IRB is no longer using fillable forms. All protocol-related submissions and other report...