Cornell University’s researchers and scholars consistently translate discovery into a meaningful and...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- (-) Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- (-) Export Controls
- (-) CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- (-) RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
Funding opportunities for Equipment Grants, from various sponsor agencies and foundations, in alphab...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
Sarah Schlagter, Esq.Director, Research Integrity | Export Control and Compliance Officer
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
COI - Conflict of Interest
Having a good idea is only one part of the equation in academic research. Having the funds to carry ...
Looking for assistance with a NYS project? Listen to the October 2021 OSP Roundtable with Cornell's ...
Listed below is a selection of recurring and prestigious funding opportunities that fall outside of ...
Cornell provides a secure registry system for faculty, staff, and students to record Cornell-related...