Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- (-) ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- (-) RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- (-) IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- (-) CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- (-) Research Communications
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) is life sciences research that, based on current understanding, ...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their research activities involving recombinant or synt...
All researchers must secure IBC approval for their activities with recombinant or synthetic nucleic ...
The PI Dashboard (pidash.cornell.edu) is designed to answer questions about the financial aspects of...
Request access to see sponsored projects administrative data. Cornell provides multiple tools you ca...
Dashboards for University executives, deans, research deans, and COG officers maintained by Research...
Developing a proposal that includes work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic ...