Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- IRB - Institutional Review Board
- (-) ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- Research Development
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Export Controls
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- (-) Pre-Award Research Operations (PRO) Team
- RAIS - Research Administration Information Services
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- CALS Sponsored Research office
- RDHR - Research Division Human Resources
- CVM Research Office
- IT Security & Policy
- RDBSC - Research Division Business Service Center
- Research Communications
ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
Developing a proposal that includes work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic ...
Projects involving work with animals, human participants, recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid mole...
Closing a project, including financial and non-financial processes. What to do if a project ends ear...
Cornell has multiple research services programs that support the university's commitment to ethical ...
If you are conducting research with human participants (e.g., surveys, interviews, blood draws, seco...