Cornell utilizes the training program delivered by CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initia...
Filter by office
- OSP - Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Development
- SFS - Sponsored Financial Services
- ORIA - Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- OVPRI - Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation
- RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- (-) CALS Sponsored Research office
- CARE - Center for Animal Resources and Education
- COI - Conflict of Interest
- CTL - Center for Technology Licensing
- (-) EHS - Environmental Health and Safety
- Export Controls
- (-) IACUC - Institutional Animal Care and Use
- IBC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- (-) IRB - Institutional Review Board
- Research Development
Information on Bloodborne Pathogens, definitions, and how to register for bloodborne pathogen traini...
Required training when performing research, teaching, or testing using live vertebrate animals.
Limited Enrollment - Click here for the Application